About Me

 I started making YouTube videos which I never thought I could do, because I was always shy, but that changed really quick. I love making content for my subscribers, and I feel like everyone should at least try it. Youtube is really like a blog in a way, because you get to post anything you want and people can give you encouraging feedback. I'm very excited for this class and I can't wait to start posting blogs, because it's something new to me. Personally I like trying new things, and you never know his could be a new hobby of

       Now I'm here studying English Composition 11, studying computer technology. I should probably start at the beginning, well I have two siblings, a brother and a sister, i'm happy to say that I'm the middle child. However I've always been a person that was shy but once I get to know you being shy goes out the window. Since I was younger I always loved to laugh and have fun. I love sports, my favorite sport is basketball and I can get very competitive when I'm playing. Personally I feel like sports can bring out the competitive nature of people and to me that makes it fun. When I was younger my dream was to go to the NBA, but as I've gotten older the passion for the game change into new hobbies


Download Basketball Png Hd HQ PNG Image | FreePNGImg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know Martinique